1. What inspires you to write??
3. Is there any work in progress that you can tell us about??
5. Do you have book boyfriends?? If so, SHARE!!
Eddie Chavez from Kristen Ashley's Rock Chicks series
Barrons from Karen Moning's Fever series
Ghost from Julie Ann Walker's Black Knights series
6. Who is HK Savage, really??
7. Are any of your characters based off of someone you know??
8. If you could be any character who would you be and why??
10. Who is an author you look up to and why??
Also, Kendall Grey because she has the biggest set of cojones of anyone I've ever met. She goes out there and self-pubs her work and does it better than anyone I know. I read one of hers, Inhale, when it first came out and wrote a review. She not only thanked me, but she and I started talking. She introduced me to a number of wonderful other authors and I've cannot tell you how invaluable that is for those of us living in this solitary world of writing and publishing.
Gail Carriger as well. Her Parasol Protectorate series makes me wish I was a better writer. She's got such wonderful characters, fabulous turns of phrase and a subtlety I think a lot of we americans of John Wayne and Die Hard heritage lack. Don't get me wrong, love in your face action and dialogue but there is certainly an art to the less flamboyant styles.
Thanks for having me Amber. You do such a wonderful service promoting authors and their books, it's invaluable and without you some of us would just be sitting on a street corner shouting at strangers and scaring children, begging them to take our books off our hands.