EEEEKKKK!!! So Amber's Supernatural & YA Reviews has been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Krista @ Breathe In Books!!! I am SUPER excited to say the least and I thank Krista bunches for this award. Now for those of you who were like me and don't know what the Liebster Blog Award is I'm about to tell ya. The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. So here are the ground rules:
- Each person must post 11 facts about themselves.
- Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and 11 questions for the people you tag.
- Tag 11 more bloggers!
- Tell them you tagged them.
- No tag backs!!!
11 Things About Me:
- I am deathly afraid of Freddie Cruger, he gives me nightmares lmao!!
- I have 2 beautiful girls, ages 7 and 13.
- My favorite Princess is Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
- Because my husband is hairy, I sometimes think (and pray) he will morph into a werewolf.
- I always have to let people know that even though I am from Ohio, I am a city girl and NOT a farm girl.
- Always wanted to be a writer, have only written one book (not officially) and there is only one copy and my 13 year old daughter owns it, the book was to help her understand Crohn's Disease.
- On September 9, 2009, I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. It was really devastating for me.
- Every 8 weeks I under go a form of Chemotherapy treatment called Remicade to help with the Crohn's.
- I don't let anything get me down, I am a fighter, with two girls that are too full of life for me to be down.
- I love my husband of 11 years (14 altogether), who is completely wonderful!
- I LOVE MY BOOKS!!!
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
- What are your hopes for your blog?
- Do you read mainly traditionally published or Indie/Self published books?
I didn't know the difference and at first it was all traditional but then I started getting contacted by a lot of Indie Authors and I have to tell you, I love Indie books but I read both even though here lately most of my reviews have been for Indies.
- Who is your most favorite & least favorite characters (from any book) and why?
- How many books are on your To Be Read & To Be Reviewed piles?
- Do you have any ARCs right now, and if so what?
A Need so Wicked
The Broken Destiny
- What is your favorite drink to consume while reading?
- What book are you currently reading?
And now what you all have been waiting for.... drumm rolll please....
The 11 Blogs I am tagging:
Worlds Away Book Blog - Carlyle Labuschagne
Luv Series Books
The Evolution of a Muse - Amber Garr
YA Book Addict
The Book Vulture
The Ink Puddle
Creative Thoughts - Ashley Lavering
Forever Lost In My World
And the 11 Questions I have for them are:
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- Do you buy a book based on it's cover?
- How many books have you read this year?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What book are you currently reading?
- If there was one thing you could change on your blog what would it be and why?
- Is blogging a hobby for you or a career move?
- What was your favorite story to read as a child?
- Is reading something you've recently picked up or has it always been with you?
- If you could be any character from any book, who would you be and why?
- Are you a follower of Amber's Supernatural & YA Reviews? (Just curious)
So fun!! Congrats!!! and thanks for tagging me!ReplyDelete
Congrats! You deserve it.ReplyDelete
You're one to admire Amber. I loved reading your 11 tidbits about you and your spirit and positive attitude is amazing! Don't ever let anything get you down—ever. I have friends that do the fireball run every year (it's a huge fund raiser for Crohns) My thoughts and prayers are with you. :-)ReplyDelete